Obituary of Barbie Wilkins
June 8, 2018
Barbie Wilkins passed away on May 29, 2018 in her home surround with love. She was 68.
A Celebration of Life will be held on Saturday June 16, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. at the Neighborhood Center of the Arts, 200 Litton Drive, Suite 212 in Grass Valley.
Barbie was born December 11, 1949 to Eugene and Celia Wilkins in Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania.
She loved to sing and play guitar. She was all about a party "Who Me" and was a popular artist at her home away from home Neighborhood Center of the Arts.
Her bright blue eyes, awesome smile and personality will be missed by all who knew and loved her.
She is survived by her brothers Donald (Chris) Miller, Richard (Terri) Wilkins, sister Patty Mittelstedt and many nieces and nephews.
She is preceded in death by her parents Eugene and Celia, brothers Ed, Jeff, Barry and Dale Wilkins, and sisters Bonnie Schafer and Myrna Jacka.
Memorial contributions may be made to Neighborhood Center of the Arts, 200 Litton Drive, Suite 212, Grass Valley, CA 95945.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- UPDATE: Bill Smethers concedes sheriff’s race after viewing media reports