Obituary of Autumn Hong Baker
January 12, 2018
Autumn Hong Baker passed peacefully on January 6, 2018 in Grass Valley, California.
She had a long and fulfilling life and will be greatly missed by her family and friends. She is survived by her daughter Tien Pham; her grandchildren and her great grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at noon on Friday, January 19, 2018 at St. Patrick's Church with burial to follow in St. Patrick Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Bear River principal resigns
- Nevada County’s first medical cannabis dispensary set to open
- San Francisco woman dies near Purdon Crossing, Nevada County coroner says
- UPDATE: Evacuations, lane closures lifted after fire contained near Lime Kiln and Wolf roads in South Nevada County (VIDEO)
- Schennal Gomez, once facing a murder charge in Nevada County, now free