Obituary of Autumn Hong Baker
January 12, 2018
Autumn Hong Baker passed peacefully on January 6, 2018 in Grass Valley, California.
She had a long and fulfilling life and will be greatly missed by her family and friends. She is survived by her daughter Tien Pham; her grandchildren and her great grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at noon on Friday, January 19, 2018 at St. Patrick's Church with burial to follow in St. Patrick Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- No bystanders injured in wreck that led to death of Grass Valley driver
- 30-unit housing development proposed for Grass Valley
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors
- HEW property owner plans another run at development