Obituary of Autumn Hong Baker
January 12, 2018
Autumn Hong Baker passed peacefully on January 6, 2018 in Grass Valley, California.
She had a long and fulfilling life and will be greatly missed by her family and friends. She is survived by her daughter Tien Pham; her grandchildren and her great grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at noon on Friday, January 19, 2018 at St. Patrick's Church with burial to follow in St. Patrick Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Cutting the mustard: Grass Valley’s Pine Street Burgers opens second location
- Narcotics detectives arrest Alta Sierra couple in connection with honey oil lab
- Driver wrecks on Highway 20 in Penn Valley, arrested after he wanders from scene, CHP says
- Spotlight on Nevada County sheriff’s race: Shannan Moon, Bill Smethers discuss recidivism, jail issues (VIDEO)
- Pair accused of using concrete bolt gun on Glenbrook Basin vending machine