Obituary of Annabelle Goff Hull
December 21, 2018
Annabelle Goff Hull passed away peacefully at home on December 15, 2018. She was 76.
Annabelle was born in Montana January 11, 1942. She grew up in Los Angeles, where she married Dick Goff and had three children. They moved to Grass Valley in 1967. She was a bookkeeper. After their divorce she moved to Albany OR., then to Eureka Nevada, where she married Chet Hull. She moved back to Grass Valley three years ago to be closer to her children.
She is survived by her sister, Francis Kreger; brother Thomas Strike; daughters Cindy (John) McIntosh, Tammy (Will Aslop) McFarland; son Richard (Lauri Barentsen) Goff; her grandchildren Maranda (Jason) Brannon, Kylle (Katie) Rose, Kaytlin McIntosh, J.T. (Amanda Elliott) McIntosh, Kelsey (James Hopkins) McFarland; 3 great grandchildren, and three nieces. She is preceded in death by her parents and her husband Chet Hull.
Services will be at 2:30 p.m., on December 29, 2018 at Chapel of the Angels, reception to follow. She will be laid to rest in Eureka Nevada next summer.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Home prices climb out of reach for many in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Traffic stop yields 2 arrests, discovery of items stolen from South Yuba River State Park
- Vintage ice cream cart stolen in Nevada City dumped at Rood Center
- Nevada County authorities release cause of death in Adea Shabani homicide
- Woman who pleaded to Grass Valley T-Mobile robbery skips court