Obituary of Ann Henningsgard Hebert
January 16, 2018
Ann Henningsgard Hebert of Grass Valley passed away January 1, 2018. She was 93.
Ann is the daughter of Irma Tate, also a long-time resident of Grass Valley.
She was born in Houston Texas, and graduated from Ada Oklahoma High School, then moved to California. She married Jerome M. Henningsgard, whom passed in 1976, and eventually was married to Joseph Hebert until his death in 2006.
Ann returned to Grass Valley, becoming a member of the Esther/Rebekah's, and resided a year as a Noble Grand. She was also a lifelong member and volunteer of the American Legion Auxiliary and a member of Abundant Life Fellowship.
She is survived by daughters, Diana Sherrod of Laguna Woods, CA and Jerianne Van Dijk of Grass Valley; five grandchildren, Stephen Sherrod, Kirsten Kitner, Jen Van Dijk, Joel Van Dijk, and Zoe Van Dijk, along with seven great-grandchildren.
A memorial service is planned. The date and details are pending. Please email email@example.com for further details.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Fatality involved with fire off Old Tunnel Road (VIDEO)
- Rough and Ready caregiver arrested in suspected financial elder abuse
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge
- Nevada County authorities haven’t yet ID’d burned body
- Attorneys in vehicular manslaughter case now have toxicology, vehicle info