Obituary of Allan Fitting
May 30, 2018
Allan Fitting passed away May 20, 2018 in Grass Valley, CA. He was 76.
He was born June 24, 1941 in Denver, CO to parents Joseph Ferdinand Fitting and Sarah Jane Haislip. Allan was an auto mechanic. He enjoyed classic cars, billiards and the CA Lotto.
He is survived by son Adam Fitting of Grass Valley, CA; daughters, Arin Urban of Concord, CA, Amy Hedin of Seattle, WA; brother Bill Fitting of Grass Valley, CA; 6 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren.
He is preceded in death by his mother and father.
A graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. on Monday, June 4, 2018 at the Odd Fellows Cemetery in Nevada City, CA.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada City ‘Uber driver’ sentenced to four years
- Suspected shooter evades police on motorcycle on Highway 49 through Nevada County
- Nevada City considers moratorium on some cannabis manufacturers
- House rules: The Pour House open for business in Grass Valley
- Nevada County judge sentences child molester to 12 years