United Way of Nevada County raffling off Disney getaway
October 22, 2017
United Way of Nevada County is holding a raffle for a fun Disneyland getaway package. Included in the raffle package are four one-day Disneyland Park Hopper Passes, three nights' accommodations, airfare and shuttle for two. Raffle tickets are $5 each or five for $20. Tickets may be purchased at United Way's office located at 745 Maltman Dr. in Grass Valley and at B&C True Value Home & Garden Center as well.
The drawing will be held Nov. 1. The winner need not be present. All proceeds stay local and go to United Way of Nevada County's Community Impact Fund which goes toward helping our community in the area of basic needs, including food, shelter and access to health care.
United Way of Nevada County envisions a community where all individuals and families achieve their desired potential through healthy lives, education and income stability. United Way of Nevada County's mission is to improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of our community. For more information about United Way of Nevada County call 530-274-8111 or email email@example.com.
Source: United Way of Nevada County
Trending In: News Briefs
- Meet your merchant: If Deby Hendrickson can’t fix your sewing machine, chances are it isn’t broken
- Nevada County Social Singles open to new members
- Penn Valley Firefighters’ Association breakfast Sunday
- Tahoe National Forest issuing 200 Christmas tree cutting permits
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city