Smoking cessation classes begin Jan. 10
January 3, 2018
"Nicotine Free," a series of five smoking cessation classes in a supportive group environment, will begin January 10.
Facilitated by health educator JoAnn Chatlien, classes span four weeks at Oak Ridge Apartments, located at 228 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. The cost is $60 for the series.
Participants will learn replacement strategies, get tips on how to develop new habits, new activities and make plans for a healthier lifestyle.
The class schedule will be from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on January 10, 17, 22, 24 and 31.
For more information or to reserve a space, call Chatlien at 530-274-7939.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County lion attack is instead an assault, victim in stable but critical condition
- New Nevada County firearm rules go into effect Jan. 10
- Former Nevada County resident ‘Cappy’ Gordon killed in Montana
- Nevada County supervisors eye Old Tunnel Road land for homeless services
- The silent killer hits home: Over 400 Americans die annually from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning (VIDEO)