Smoking cessation classes begin Jan. 10
January 3, 2018
"Nicotine Free," a series of five smoking cessation classes in a supportive group environment, will begin January 10.
Facilitated by health educator JoAnn Chatlien, classes span four weeks at Oak Ridge Apartments, located at 228 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. The cost is $60 for the series.
Participants will learn replacement strategies, get tips on how to develop new habits, new activities and make plans for a healthier lifestyle.
The class schedule will be from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on January 10, 17, 22, 24 and 31.
For more information or to reserve a space, call Chatlien at 530-274-7939.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)
- Rain and snow headed for Grass Valley: 18 to 24 inches of snow forecast through Monday
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Pump skimmers found at Nevada City gas station
- Nevada County Sheriff’s detectives arrest four suspects in string of burglaries