Penn Valley Fire board meets Aug. 4
August 4, 2015
The board of directors for the Penn Valley Fire Protection District is set to meet at 6:30 p.m. today.
Items on the agenda include a report from the firefighters association, a fire prevention report from last year and the awarding of the contract for audit services through 2017.
The board will meet at Station 43, 10513 Spenceville Road.
For more information, call 432-2630.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Meet your merchant: If Deby Hendrickson can’t fix your sewing machine, chances are it isn’t broken
- Santa’s Christmas Shoppe for young children in Nevada City
- Tahoe National Forest issuing 200 Christmas tree cutting permits
- Ferrellgas holds annual coat drive
- Nevada County authorities find explosive device in Glenbrook Basin; businesses evacuated, no one hurt
- Nevada County correctional officer named in suit also faces criminal charges
- Nevada City cannabis dispensary gets approval for adult-use sales
- Nevada City man faces felonies for honey oil lab
- THE UNION NOW: Live feed from the newsroom