Penn Valley Fire board meets Aug. 4
August 4, 2015
The board of directors for the Penn Valley Fire Protection District is set to meet at 6:30 p.m. today.
Items on the agenda include a report from the firefighters association, a fire prevention report from last year and the awarding of the contract for audit services through 2017.
The board will meet at Station 43, 10513 Spenceville Road.
For more information, call 432-2630.
Trending In: News Briefs
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors
- HEW property owner plans another run at development
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- Cal Fire: McCourtney, Lobo wildfires caused by trees falling into powerlines, PG&E cited
- Joseph Ward, facing murder charge, tells authorities victim was secret society member