Penn Valley Fire board meets Aug. 4
August 4, 2015
The board of directors for the Penn Valley Fire Protection District is set to meet at 6:30 p.m. today.
Items on the agenda include a report from the firefighters association, a fire prevention report from last year and the awarding of the contract for audit services through 2017.
The board will meet at Station 43, 10513 Spenceville Road.
For more information, call 432-2630.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Healing through loss, grief support group open to newcomers
- Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) wait list is open
- Judge Garen Horst to speak at Nevada County Jewish Community Center
- Book club to discuss highlights of ‘Drawdown’ in Nevada City