Nevada County Search and Rescue gets donation
April 8, 2018
Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Protection Council (NCLFC) president, Anthony Halby, presents a $500 donation to the Nevada County Search and Rescue coordinator Del Clement. NCFC's mission is to provide support and assistance to public law enforcement and fire protection agencies located in Nevada County. For more information, visit http://www.nclawfire.org.
Nevada County Search and Rescue is made up of dedicated individuals volunteering their time and talents in the effort to helping others who find themselves in harm's way. For more information contact Nevada County Sheriff Sgt. Mike Sullivan at 530-265-1471, or visit http://www.ncssar-nc.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Meet your merchant: If Deby Hendrickson can’t fix your sewing machine, chances are it isn’t broken
- Judge Garen Horst to speak at Nevada County Jewish Community Center
- Grass Valley grief support group open to new members
- Grass Valley Knights of Columbus help airmen in need
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- Governor talks wildfire preparedness, rural broadband in Grass Valley
- Nevada County authorities ID fatal stabbing victim
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s