Nevada County Search and Rescue gets donation
April 8, 2018
Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Protection Council (NCLFC) president, Anthony Halby, presents a $500 donation to the Nevada County Search and Rescue coordinator Del Clement. NCFC's mission is to provide support and assistance to public law enforcement and fire protection agencies located in Nevada County. For more information, visit http://www.nclawfire.org.
Nevada County Search and Rescue is made up of dedicated individuals volunteering their time and talents in the effort to helping others who find themselves in harm's way. For more information contact Nevada County Sheriff Sgt. Mike Sullivan at 530-265-1471, or visit http://www.ncssar-nc.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- Nevada County supervisors restrict ‘nuisance’ shooting on private property