Nevada City presentation to address DNA testing
February 11, 2018
Susan Rogers will share research she's done in her presentation, "Using DNA Testing to Solve Genealogy Problems: My Experiences with Three Tests from Two Companies" at the next meeting of the Nevada County Genealogical Society. The meeting is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Feb. 13 at the Madelyn Helling Library in Nevada City.
Rogers will examine how DNA testing can help seekers find their ancestors and how her research enabled her to identify distant cousins in Germany and Northern Ireland. For further information, call Rochelle Chapdelaine at 530-205-9452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Narcotics detectives arrest Alta Sierra couple in connection with honey oil lab
- Cutting the mustard: Grass Valley’s Pine Street Burgers opens second location
- Driver wrecks on Highway 20 in Penn Valley, arrested after he wanders from scene, CHP says
- Audrey Denney, Doug LaMalfa battle for 1st Congressional District seat
- Fire near Sutton Way linked to transient camp in Grass Valley (VIDEO)