Nevada City presentation to address DNA testing
February 11, 2018
Susan Rogers will share research she's done in her presentation, "Using DNA Testing to Solve Genealogy Problems: My Experiences with Three Tests from Two Companies" at the next meeting of the Nevada County Genealogical Society. The meeting is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Feb. 13 at the Madelyn Helling Library in Nevada City.
Rogers will examine how DNA testing can help seekers find their ancestors and how her research enabled her to identify distant cousins in Germany and Northern Ireland. For further information, call Rochelle Chapdelaine at 530-205-9452 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County lion attack is instead an assault, victim in stable but critical condition
- New Nevada County firearm rules go into effect Jan. 10
- Former Nevada County resident ‘Cappy’ Gordon killed in Montana
- Nevada County supervisors eye Old Tunnel Road land for homeless services
- The silent killer hits home: Over 400 Americans die annually from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning (VIDEO)