Nevada City presentation to address DNA testing
February 11, 2018
Susan Rogers will share research she's done in her presentation, "Using DNA Testing to Solve Genealogy Problems: My Experiences with Three Tests from Two Companies" at the next meeting of the Nevada County Genealogical Society. The meeting is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Feb. 13 at the Madelyn Helling Library in Nevada City.
Rogers will examine how DNA testing can help seekers find their ancestors and how her research enabled her to identify distant cousins in Germany and Northern Ireland. For further information, call Rochelle Chapdelaine at 530-205-9452 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Additional ballot drop box available at North San Juan Library
- Still time to enjoy Soroptimists’ Garden Tour in Western Nevada County
- Ann Shulse wins AAUW community service award
- Classified school ‘Employees of the Year’ honored
- Nevada County aviation scholarship opportunity from Golden Empire Flying Association (GEFA)