Nevada City presentation on chronic Lyme disease and other autoimmune disorders
April 3, 2018
Alternative health workers Star Rose Bond and Jeffrey Williams will host a candid informational conversation and "radical shift in perspective" about disease and illness from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on April 9 at 590 Searls Ave, Suite 3 in Nevada City.
Bond and Williams have developed a six month program for individuals suffering from Lyme disease and other autoimmune disorders. Their program consists of an integrative approach that is designed to empower participants when it comes to their own health and educate them on how to restore their limbic system and "create the biological terrain for health and healing."
For those who sign up for extended treatment, Bond and Williams will work alongside their clients to provide a comprehensive program consisting of a series of individual and group coaching meetings, herbal supplements and Buhner herbal kits.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Tickets on sale for 5th Annual Crab and Shrimp Feed
- Dr. Matthew Woods: Service with a smile
- Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) wait list is open
- Meet your merchant: If Deby Hendrickson can’t fix your sewing machine, chances are it isn’t broken