‘Meet the Candidate’ event in Grass Valley with GOP gubernatorial hopeful John Cox
March 6, 2018
The Nevada County Republican Party will host a "Meet the Candidate" event featuring California gubernatorial hopeful John Cox, who will discuss his vision for the state and how he believes he can win the governor's race.
His presentation will be followed by a discussion and Q&A session. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. on March 8 at the Nevada County Association of Realtors' Esterly Hall, located 336 Crown Point Circle in Grass Valley.
The program begins at 6 p.m. Light refreshments will be available.
A $5 admission is requested.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- Nevada County supervisors restrict ‘nuisance’ shooting on private property