Join the fun! Send in your shots capturing a day in the life of Nevada County (LIVE FEED)
October 21, 2016
At midnight today, The Union launched its project to visually capture a typical day in the life of western Nevada County.
Staff members will be dispatched throughout the community today to photograph and video what goes on in the lives of our people. Follow lives posts The Union’s Instagram page #theunionnews.
Community members are encouraged to join in the fun by submitting photos and/or short videos — noting the time the images were captured, and the names of the subjects pictured — from their own "day in the life" here in western Nevada County.
After the 24-hour whirlwind tour, all content produced will be considered for a special section that will be published in The Union and online at TheUnion.com on Monday, Aug. 29.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Cal Fire: McCourtney, Lobo wildfires caused by trees falling into powerlines, PG&E cited
- Fire Safe Council puts Joanne Drummond on administrative leave
- Grass Valley police: Cab driver assaulted customer with heavy flashlight
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors