Indivisible Women of Nevada County to host April Environmental Action Forum
March 26, 2018
Indivisible Women of Nevada County will host an Environmental Action Forum from 1 to 3:30 p.m. on April 8 at the Foothill Events Center in Grass Valley. Nevada County women are invited to learn more about environmental policy and the fact that small everyday changes in personal choices can make a big difference in combating climate change.
Indivisible Women is a results-oriented collective of local women who are committed to engaging more fully to transform the political process. Hundreds of women from across the region have gathered at Indivisible Women events over the past year to become informed, learn how to take effective political action and gain support. Nationwide, Indivisible has mushroomed since January 2016 and now includes over 6,000 groups. Locally, IWNC works to represent the interests of women throughout our district at the local, state and national level.
All women are welcome to join this Sunday's event and engage directly with any teams of interest.
For more information, visit http://www.indivisiblewomen.org or Indivisible Women Nevada County on Facebook.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley Firefighters’ Association breakfast Sunday
- Meet your merchant: If Deby Hendrickson can’t fix your sewing machine, chances are it isn’t broken
- Nevada County Social Singles open to new members
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada Union High School Class of 2003 reunion
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims