Group exhibition, ‘Coming Home,’ includes Bear River grads
December 22, 2017
A group exhibition, "Coming Home," featuring the work of Bear River High School artists coincides with the school's Class of 2007's 10 year reunion today. The exhibit features work from Emily Baker, Dane Brown, Amanda Evans, Amanda Kiefer and Lindsey Nick — all students who went on to pursue a career in the arts. The graduates say they benefitted from the broad range of art classes offered at the high school, including photography, drawing and painting, ceramics, choir, band, dance programs and more.
Curated by Emily Baker, Coming Home will be showcased online from December 23 through February 23. Visit http://www.emilyabaker.com/cominghome.com to see artwork, biographies and links to more the artists' work.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Tahoe National Forest issuing 200 Christmas tree cutting permits
- Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) wait list is open
- Meet your merchant: If Deby Hendrickson can’t fix your sewing machine, chances are it isn’t broken
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Tibetan teacher coming to Grass Valley
- Nevada County lion attack is instead an assault, victim in stable but critical condition
- Penn Valley man killed in solo crash on Highway 20
- Nevada City’s National Hotel re-opening delayed
- Nevada County missing man case: Signs of violent struggle found
- The silent killer hits home: Over 400 Americans die annually from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning (VIDEO)