Group exhibition, ‘Coming Home,’ includes Bear River grads
December 22, 2017
A group exhibition, "Coming Home," featuring the work of Bear River High School artists coincides with the school's Class of 2007's 10 year reunion today. The exhibit features work from Emily Baker, Dane Brown, Amanda Evans, Amanda Kiefer and Lindsey Nick — all students who went on to pursue a career in the arts. The graduates say they benefitted from the broad range of art classes offered at the high school, including photography, drawing and painting, ceramics, choir, band, dance programs and more.
Curated by Emily Baker, Coming Home will be showcased online from December 23 through February 23. Visit http://www.emilyabaker.com/cominghome.com to see artwork, biographies and links to more the artists' work.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Documentary chronicles life of human rights activist Grace Lee Boggs
- Dave and the Cool Beans to rock the Nevada Theatre
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Hospice of the Foothills hosts the Fourth Annual Volunteer Awards
- Passport service no longer available at the Grass Valley Post Office
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- No bystanders injured in wreck that led to death of Grass Valley driver
- 30-unit housing development proposed for Grass Valley
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors
- HEW property owner plans another run at development