Grand opening of Sunday brunch at renovated Stonehouse in Nevada City
November 10, 2017
The Stonehouse in Nevada City will host their grand opening of Sunday brunch, which will now be offered weekly with custom menus created by Chef Ron Tanaka, including live music and free mimosas. The event will be from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday. Tanaka, of the renowned Thally Restaurant in Washington D.C., will serve popular dishes, such as orange-cinnamon french toast, eggs Benedict, prosciutto cotto, crispy potato waffle, and citrus and kale salad with hazelnuts and creamy citrus chevre dressing. Sunday's grand opening event will include free mimosas.
Live music will accompany every brunch, drawing from a pool of musicians and ensembles throughout Northern California with diverse musical styles ranging from folk, jazz and blues to Euro-folk and bluegrass.
Built in 1857, the newly-restored historic landmark underwent extensive renovations, including hand-cut stone walls, reclaimed timber, two bar areas, a stage with state-of-the-art audio and fine dining offered in multiple dining rooms including a stone wine cavern. For reservations or for more information, call 530-265-5050.
Source: The Stonehouse
Trending In: News Briefs
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- Nevada County supervisors restrict ‘nuisance’ shooting on private property