Gold Country Stage offers ‘Free Fare Earth Day’
April 13, 2016
County of Nevada Transit Services has received a Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP) air quality grant that provides public transit funding assistance for projects that help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve mobility.
To support this objective, Gold Country Stage will provide a system wide "free fare day" on all routes on Earth Day, which is April 22, 2016. All Routes will be operating their normal schedules, days, and times from 5:50 a.m. to 8 p.m. with free fares for all.
Bus schedules are available in the Gold Country Stage Rider's Guide, at http://www.goldcountrystage.com or by calling the office at 530-477-0103, ext. 0 for travel planning information.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hospice of the Foothills hosts the Fourth Annual Volunteer Awards
- Free Grass Valley intro class on body health and strength
- Documentary chronicles life of human rights activist Grace Lee Boggs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Ann Shulse wins AAUW community service award
- Nevada Union senior Hunter Vallejo donates to the hospital that saved his life as a baby
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- Business owner ends up homeless in Nevada County; Local benefactor offers matching donations
- Highway 20 crash closes road above Nevada City
- Grass Valley police make 3rd indecent exposure arrest this month