Gold Country Stage offers ‘Free Fare Earth Day’
April 13, 2016
County of Nevada Transit Services has received a Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP) air quality grant that provides public transit funding assistance for projects that help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve mobility.
To support this objective, Gold Country Stage will provide a system wide "free fare day" on all routes on Earth Day, which is April 22, 2016. All Routes will be operating their normal schedules, days, and times from 5:50 a.m. to 8 p.m. with free fares for all.
Bus schedules are available in the Gold Country Stage Rider's Guide, at http://www.goldcountrystage.com or by calling the office at 530-477-0103, ext. 0 for travel planning information.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Hospice of the Foothills receives donation from Peace Lutheran Church in Grass Valley
- Picture perfect scene in Grass Valley
- Listening Cafe: a conversational bridge across issues that divide and separate
- Comcast internet outage interrupts service for six companies in Grass Valley