Cal Fire gets a $5,000 boost
November 6, 2016
Nevada County law enforcement and Fire Protection Council president, Anthony Halby,(center) present Cal Fire Chief Jerry Funk with a check in the amount of $5,000 to assist with their department's grant writing proposal for a multi-agency request to replace aging fire fighter air apparatuses.
Also pictured above, from left, are NCLFC past-president Willard Drown, Cal Fire Chief Jim Turner, NCLFC board member Mark Heauser, NCLFC treasurer Gordon Beatie, NCLFC secretary Donna Roach and NCLFC board member Marty Lombardi.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Transitional age youth program to begin in Juvenile Hall
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Foothills Fusion Dance welcomes international dance teacher Justin Riley back to Nevada City
- Grass Valley grief support group open to new members
- Judge Garen Horst to speak at Nevada County Jewish Community Center
- Grass Valley man charged with murder in son’s death appears in court
- New brew: Grass Valley Brewing Company open for business (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Nevada County judge hears testimony that codefendants had sex after slaying
- After WorldFest: Center for the Arts, Nevada County businesses talk impact of annual festival