Amanda Wilcox to discuss gun legislation in Grass Valley
January 16, 2018
Community members are invited to the Nevada County Democratic Women's Club's monthly breakfast meeting at 9:30 a.m. on February 3, where Amanda Wilcox will speak about important issues surrounding gun and violence legislation on state and local levels. Meetings take place at Margarita's Restaurant, 988 Plaza Drive in Grass Valley. The $15 meal includes a breakfast buffet, or just $5 to listen to the speaker and drink coffee. RSVP to Shanti Emerson by January 29 by emailing ShantiEmerson@yahoo.com or calling 530-575-2891.
Grass Valley physician to retire from private practice
Dr. Rene´Kronland will be retiring from private practice as of Jan. 31. She will, however, continue her role as medical director of Hospice of the Foothills. Patients' record transfer requests may be sent to 1061 E. Main St. Suite 201, Grass Valley, CA 95945.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Meet your merchant: If Deby Hendrickson can’t fix your sewing machine, chances are it isn’t broken
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Tahoe National Forest issuing 200 Christmas tree cutting permits
- ‘Little Free Library’ offers free books and takes donations
- Nevada Union Class of 2003 reunion this month
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- UPDATE: Bill Smethers concedes sheriff’s race after viewing media reports