Nevada County Now: May 13, 2020
In this episode of Nevada County Now:
- Nevada County moves deeper into Stage 2 reopening of businesses.
- Bear Yuba Land Trust, Sierra Harvest, BriarPatch Co-op collaborate to purchase and conserve land for local agriculture.
- Beale Air Force Base to bring another flyover on Friday to honor those working on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic.
- The Union’s John Orona discusses the economic impact Nevada County has weathered through the shutdown.
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival “Fan Favorites” showcased Thursday night.
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grass Valley and Nevada County make The Union’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Connect with needs and opportunities from
Get immediate access to organizations and people in our area that need your help or can provide help during the Coronavirus crisis.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User