Machen MacDonald: A shiny new quarter
Here we are in April already, with the first quarter of 2010 behind us.
My two primary questions for you this Money Monday are: How was your first quarter of the year? And, how will you make your second quarter be even better?
To help you evaluate and plan, I’ve prepared some questions to provide the clarity needed to develop and keep your focus for making the second quarter of 2010 your best quarter yet.
Reflecting on Q1
1. What was your biggest triumph in Q1?
2. What was the smartest decision you made in Q1?
3. What one word best sums up and describes your Q1 experience?
4. What was the greatest lesson you learned in Q1?
5. What was the most loving service you performed in Q1?
6. What is your biggest piece of unfinished business in Q1?
7. What are you most happy about completing in Q1?
8. Who were the three people who had the greatest impact on your life in Q1?
9. What was the biggest risk you took in Q1?
10. What was the biggest surprise in Q1?
11. What important relationship improved the most in Q1?
12. What compliment would you liked to have received in Q1?
13. What compliment would you liked to have given in Q1?
14. What else do you need to do or say to be complete with Q1?
1. What would you like to be your biggest triumph in Q2?
2. What advice would you like to give yourself in Q2?
3. What is the major effort you are planning to improve your financial results in Q2?
4. What would you be most happy about completing in Q2?
5. What major indulgence are you willing to experience in Q2?
6. What would you most like to change about yourself in Q2?
7. What are you looking forward to learning in Q2?
8. What do you think your biggest risk will be in Q2?
9. What about your work are you most committed to changing and improving in Q2?
10. What is one as-yet undeveloped talent you are willing to explore in Q2?
11. What brings you the most joy and how are you going to do or have more of that in Q2?
12. Who or what, other than yourself, are you most committed to loving and serving in Q2?
13. What one word would you like to have as your theme in Q2?
A small, daily investment
By investing just 15 to 20 minutes right now and really thinking through these questions, you can dramatically impact the next 90 days in your life and in your business.
Isn’t it worth that small fraction of time?
Make it up, make it fun and make it happen!
Best-selling author Machen P. MacDonald is a certified life and business coach with ProBrilliance Leadership Institute in Grass Valley. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and (530) 273-8000.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grass Valley and Nevada County make The Union’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User