Yuba City manager resigns
January 17, 2019
In an unexpected move during Tuesday's Yuba City Council meeting, City Manager Steve Kroeger announced he is resigning effective next month.
Kroeger announced his decision toward the end of the meeting and reportedly told his colleagues he was in need of a personal change.
"We will definitely miss him and his expertise and dedication to the city, but we respect his choice and we will all move on and hopefully show some improvement along the way," said Mayor Shon Harris.
Kroeger's last day as head of the city will be Feb. 15.
Harris said council members will begin the process of selecting an interim city manager before someone can be found to fill the position permanently.
Source: Jake Abbott, Marysville Appeal
Trending In: Local News
- Three Grass Valley arrests involve drugs, alcohol
- Grass Valley resident hits up Grammy Awards ceremony for third time
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s