Wine among the pines: Sierra Vintner’s Wine Trail showcases Nevada County wineries
July 16, 2017
Wine enthusiasts were able to tour some of the area's most beautiful wineries while tasting some of their award winning creations during Saturday's Sierra Vintner's Wine Trail.
This was the second of three winery tours for 2017, with each tour highlighting some of the 25 other Sierra Vintner's wineries.
Folks had their choice of nine total wineries on the tour including Bear River Winery, Bonitata Boutique Winery, Fawnridge Winery, Lone Buffalo, Vineyards, Mt. Vernon Vineyard and Winery, Naggiar Vineyards, Sierra Knolls Winery and Vina Castellano Winery.
Each location poured from their selections and many featured live music and food.
Vina Castellano's 'cave' tasting room compliment's the rustic charm of their Spanish heritage wine, while Fawnridge Winery's full band and fresh art kept folks entertained while owners Stewart and Stephanie Perry kept the wine pouring.
The next and final Wine Trail of 2017 is scheduled for Sept. 23.
Recommended Stories For You
For more information visit, http://www.sierravintners.com.
Trending In: Local News
- Bear River principal resigns
- Nevada County’s first medical cannabis dispensary set to open
- San Francisco woman dies near Purdon Crossing, Nevada County coroner says
- UPDATE: Evacuations, lane closures lifted after fire contained near Lime Kiln and Wolf roads in South Nevada County (VIDEO)
- Schennal Gomez, once facing a murder charge in Nevada County, now free