Volunteer meal delivery drivers needed
August 7, 2018
Gold Country Meals on Wheels has immediate openings for meal delivery drivers in Western Nevada County. Currently regular drivers are needed on Mondays and Fridays, as well as substitute drivers. Volunteer drivers need to be available from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. one day a week, own a car with a valid driver's license and auto insurance) and "possess a friendly smile to brighten someone's day."
For more information, call Charity Bryson at 530-273-4961.
Trending In: Local News
- Rough and Ready caregiver arrested in suspected financial elder abuse
- Attorneys in vehicular manslaughter case now have toxicology, vehicle info
- Contractor error delays new playground in Grass Valley
- Nevada City pondering Commercial Street options
- Nevada County prosecutor: Couple facing animal cruelty charge again miss court