State, FEMA urge property owners to complete right-of-entry forms
November 10, 2017
The State of California and FEMA have started the consolidated debris removal program. Homeowners needing debris cleared should download and fill out a right-of-entry form so crews can begin their work.
Forms are available at wildfirerecovery.org. The program is free but the form must be completed. Deadline to complete the form is Monday.
For more information, see the video associated with this story online at TheUnion.com.
Trending In: Local News
- Governor talks wildfire preparedness, rural broadband in Grass Valley
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Nevada County authorities ID fatal stabbing victim
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s