Small kitchen fire closes Main | TheUnion.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Small kitchen fire closes Main

Fire crews respond to a stove-top grease fire at the Railroad Cafe, 111 W. Main St. in Grass Valley, on Tuesday morning. The fire, reported at 9:50 a.m. and contained by 10 a.m., led police to block off one downtown street block for about 20 minutes. The restaurant was open at the time, but there were no customers inside. The area around the stove had the most serious damage, and the restaurant manager decided to close down for the rest of the day to clean up.


Support Local Journalism


Support Local Journalism

Readers around Grass Valley and Nevada County make The Union’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.

 

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User