Save Highway 174 group schedules meeting for Wednesday night in Grass Valley
August 20, 2018
A public meeting is scheduled for Wednesday night regarding the proposed widening project for Highway 174.
The meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. at the Grass Valley Courtyard Suites, 217 North Auburn Street. The meeting is being held by the group Save Highway 174, which said in a release it has been working with Caltrans to negotiate changes to the design of the project.
The group's plan at the meeting is to review the original design as well as the proposed changes.
Trending In: Local News
- County rallies for Paradise fire victims
- Grass Valley residents gather to oppose Sessions firing
- Wildfire destroys most of California town of Paradise
- California firefighters union responds to Trump tweet threatening to withhold wildfire aid
- More wrangling delays sentencings in Nevada County pot caretaker murder case