San Mateo County Sheriffs endorse John Foster for Nevada County Sheriff
May 9, 2018
San Mateo County Sheriff Carlos Bolanos and former San Mateo County Sheriff Greg Munks have endorsed John Foster for Nevada County Sheriff, according to a release.
Sheriff Bolanos began his law enforcement career with Foster before being chosen as Redwood City Police Chief. Bolanos was appointed sheriff in 2016 following the retirement of Sheriff Greg Munks. Both endorse Foster.
"As chief of police, I was the leader and manager of the organization," Bolanos said. "The buck stopped with me. Those same leadership skills are mandatory requirements for successfully performing as a sheriff. John Foster has the required experience and skills to lead the Sheriffs Office in Nevada County."
Foster has been in law enforcement for over 35 years, 17 of which was as Grass Valley Police Chief.
For more information, go to FosterForSheriff2018.com.
Source: John Foster campaign
Trending In: Local News
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- Nevada County Fairgrounds board votes down gun show