Roadwork on Richardson scheduled for weekend
October 27, 2017
Richardson Street, between Alta Street and Finnie Street, will be closed to through traffic for underground utility work each day from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. through Monday according to the City of Grass Valley.
Detours will be in place. The city asks drivers to observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel.
Source: City of Grass Valley
Trending In: Local News
- All Thai’d up: After a year of preparation, Chandara Thai opens in Grass Valley
- North San Juan resident arrested in Nebraska pot bust takes plea
- Renovation of Nevada City’s National Hotel on pace for December reopening
- Grass Valley police: Man on parole caught after fleeing officers
- Nevada County Fair board ousts CEO Rea Callender