Prescription Drug Take Back Day set for Saturday in downtown Grass Valley
April 27, 2018
Prescription Drug Take Back Day is set for 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. today in downtown Grass Valley.
The event will take place at 11 different locations across Placer County as well, but Nevada County's spot will be the corner of Neal Street and South Auburn Street in Grass Valley.
Organizers aim to help protect, children, our environment, personal property and seniors from the dangers associated with drug abuse and possession. They encourage folks to clean out medicine cabinets and safely dispose of drugs to prevent addiction & overdose deaths
Source: Community Recovery Resources
Trending In: Local News
- County rallies for Paradise fire victims
- Grass Valley residents gather to oppose Sessions firing
- Wildfire destroys most of California town of Paradise
- California firefighters union responds to Trump tweet threatening to withhold wildfire aid
- More wrangling delays sentencings in Nevada County pot caretaker murder case