Police blotter March 20, 2007
• An 8:28 a.m. caller from the 12000 block of Loma Rica Drive reported she was assaulted by a friend on Friday and again on Highway 20 in Nevada County on Saturday. She said the person also damaged her vehicle.
• A 2:10 p.m. caller from the 10000 block of Bettcher Court reported a neighbor was yelling at him. The neighbor called and said the first caller was swinging a baseball bat at his friends. The first caller then called back and said the neighbor’s friends were trying to run him over. Deputies went to the scene to mediate the matter.
• At 2:24 p.m., a caller from the 16000 block of Oak Hollow Road reported an ongoing dispute with a neighbor who had slapped her in the most recent incident. Deputies took a report for battery.
• A 6:04 p.m. caller from the 11000 block of Ridge Road reported a subject came to her residence, started to harass her dog and throw rocks at her. The victim will file a restraining order against the subject.
• A 8:36 p.m. caller from the 11000 block of Rogue House Place reported a person was in their residence in violation of a restraining order. The person was arrested and booked on suspicion of violating a court order.
• A 9:49 p.m. caller from the 10000 block of Carey Drive reported a burglary. CDs and videos had been taken from the caller’s vehicle.
• A 9:17 a.m. caller from the 12000 block of Gayle Lane reported finding dynamite in her front yard. Responding deputies said it was a road flare.
• A 12:20 a.m. caller from the 1000 block of Segesworth Way reported a fight. Responding officers arrested a woman at the scene on suspicion of making criminal threats.
• An 11:24 a.m. caller from a store on Freeman Lane said a youth came into the store and let a rat loose.
• A 12:13 p.m. caller from the 300 block of Pleasant Street reported her vehicle’s side mirror had been broken off and there was damage to multiple vehicles in the area.
• A 1:56 p.m. caller said three males were urinating on a fence on Town Talk Road.
• A 4:57 p.m. caller said a laptop computer was stolen from the caller’s unlocked vehicle while it was parked at a Nevada City Highway business.
• A 5:46 p.m. caller from the 300 block of Auburn Street reported her husband was drunk and shooting at a bird with a pellet gun. Officers responded and the man left for the evening.
• A 6:37 a.m. caller from Church Street said another guest of an area homeless shelter had assaulted him. The other guest was cited for battery and released.
” Dave Moller
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User