Police Blotter 3.22.07
• At 11:17 a.m., a caller from Highway 49 just south of McKnight Way reported the window on a white truck was just shot out and there was glass everywhere. The vehicle was located and the California Highway Patrol was notified.
• At 1:17 p.m., a caller from the 300 block of Glenbrook Drive reported a welder was stolen from a garage at 2:30 a.m. by a male juvenile with a black baseball hat worn backwards. Police contacted the caller and took a report.
• At 5:09 p.m., a caller from the 100 block of West Berryhill Drive reported a man driving a red Nissan 300ZX drove recklessly up a hill. Police contacted the 20-year-old man and admonished him about his driving.
• At 7:56 p.m., a caller from Church at Neal streets reported two youths were walking toward a bank, and one was holding a large knife and trying to hide it. Police contacted the juveniles. No arrests were made.
• At 8:36 p.m., a caller from the 400 block of South Auburn Street reported a man known as “Cowboy Bill” was running in the street and talking loudly to himself. Police arrested the 71-year-old man on an outstanding warrant.
• At 11:42 p.m., police stopped a vehicle on Empire Street and arrested a 26-year-old man on suspicion of drunken driving.
• At 11:51 p.m., a man from the 100 block of Richardson Street reported a drunken man was causing trouble. Police contacted the caller, who was not listed on the apartment lease. The drunken man had permission to stay for the night and the caller said he would stop calling police.
• At 1:25 a.m., a man from a motel on the 400 block of South Auburn Street reported his belongings were in a woman’s car and she would not give them back. She was in the motel parking lot with her vehicle running and a dog in her car. Police contacted the man and woman. They cited the man on suspicion of possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• At 11:25 a.m., a woman from the 18000 block of Fair Oaks Drive reported $350 was stolen from her room.
• At 2:57 p.m., a caller from the 11000 block of Forest View Drive reported a burglary. A computer and jewelry were stolen. Deputies took a report for burglary.
• At 3:35 p.m., a caller from Combie Road reported a road rage incident. A person allegedly pulled a juvenile male out of a vehicle, spit on the youth and threatened to kill him.
• At 3:53 p.m., a man from the 14000 block of La Barr Meadows Road reported neighbors were disturbing his peace by riding loud motorcycles.
• At 10:51 a.m., a caller from the 900 block of Maidu Avenue reported someone was passed out in the county assessor’s office.
• At 11:28 a.m., a man was at the Sheriff’s Office reporting his brother was using his identity.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User