• At 12:50 p.m., police arrested a 37-year-old woman on the 400 block of French Avenue for a warrant.
• At 3:44 p.m., a caller from South Auburn Street at Berryman Avenue reported a big rig had been left on the roadway for more than a week. The big rig’s owner was cited.
• At 5:34 p.m., a woman called from the 200 block of Mill Street to report theft of cameras by a man and a woman. She said they tried to sell her cameras at various consignment stores today. Police made contact, took a report and would follow up.
• At 7:19 p.m., a caller from the 100 block of Neal Street reported four juveniles were asking people to buy them alcohol.
• At 7:21 p.m., a woman called from the 200 block of Dorsey Drive to report a man was screaming and he threatened her when she asked him to quiet down. The man was in his early 20s with his dark hair sticking straight up.
• At 9:26 p.m., a caller from a business on the 100 block of Mill Street reported a man wearing a black leather jacket was threatening to fight people and would not leave. Police arrested the man for public drunkenness.
• At 1:14 a.m., police arrested a 22-year-old man on South Auburn Street for drunken driving, driving with a suspended license and violation of probation.
• At 7:25 a.m., a caller reported a noninjury vehicle accident on Hughes Road at Cypress Hill. Police took a report.
• At 8:42 a.m., a woman came into the police station and reported items were stolen from her vehicle sometime yesterday.
• At 12:36 p.m., a woman reported her 14-year-old daughter was sexually assaulted by an older male relative. Deputies investigated and took a report for sexual battery.
• At 1:22 p.m., a caller requested contact regarding a rape at a campground. A deputy took a report and no arrest was made.
• At 1:51 p.m., a man called from the 13000 block of Quaker Hill Cross Road to report a bullet hole in his window. He wanted a log entry noting it would cost him $150 to fix.
• At 1:54 p.m., a woman called to request a deputy check on her son at his father’s residence on the 14000 block of Canyon Lane. She said the father was driving on a suspended license and there was animal feces “all over the place.” A deputy checked the residence and found that the home was a mess but there was no child endangerment.
• At 2:56 p.m., a caller reported several items were taken from a big rig on Saddleback Road and Oak Ridge Road a deputy took a report for petty theft.
• At 5:23 p.m., a man called from the 20000 block of Pleasant Valley Road to report a person was driving up and down a dirt road behind his home continually honking the car horn.
• At 6:46 p.m., a woman called to report her stepson was supposed to meet her at a grocery store in Grass Valley and he never showed up. She reported him missing.
• At 7:16 p.m., a woman called from the 10000 block of Robin Avenue to report catching a juvenile trying to kiss another juvenile.
• At 7:26 p.m., a caller from the 18000 block of Cozy Grove Court reported a juvenile received a bruise on the arm from someone dragging the juvenile from a car on Tuesday.
• At 11:10 p.m., a sheriff’s deputy arrested a 52-year-old man on Boulder Street for drunken driving.
• At 5:45 a.m., a caller from the 10000 block of Ridge Road reported an person with mental health issues assaulted another person. Deputies made contact. The victim was not willing to press charges.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grass Valley and Nevada County make The Union’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User