• At 12:34 p.m., a caller from West Main Street and Mill Street reported a white Saturn was involved in a hit and run accident. Police took a report.
• At 12:39 p.m., a caller from a business on the 200 block of West Main Street reported the theft of a blouse by a juvenile girl with large ears and long dark hair.
• At 7:39 p.m., a woman called from the 200 block of Dorsey Drive to report a man hit her in the face. Police cited the man for battery and issued an emergency protective order.
• At 1:56 a.m., police arrested two men on Mill Street for disorderly conduct.
• At 2:26 a.m., police arrested a 38-year-old man on the 300 block of Pleasant Street for inflicting corporal injury on a spouse/cohabitant.
• At 3:38 a.m., a caller from the 100 block of Richardson Street reported a man wearing a white baseball hat entered his apartment 30 minutes ago. Police took a report.
• At 3:32 p.m., a woman reported seeing a rattlesnake by her hammock on the 11000 block of Conajo Court. Deputies were unable to locate the snake.
• At 4:01 p.m., a woman called from the 20000 block of Adamson Drive to report a man entered her residence stating he was God and that the caller was hiding his wife in her basement. The caller locked her doors and closed her blinds and didn’t know where the man was. Another caller from the 12000 block of Woodacre Road called to report the man was kneeling, stating he was God and making threats. Deputies arrested the 43-year-old Grass Valley man for being under the influence of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, intimidating business operators and entering a non-commercial dwelling.
• At 6:26 p.m., a woman called to report her purse was stolen from her vehicle in Bridgeport at the Yuba River.
• At 7:42 p.m., a caller from East Lime Kiln Road reported a woman wearing only underwear was climbing a hill and a man on top of a truck at the intersection was watching the woman. Deputies checked the area and were unable to locate the woman.
• At 12:19 a.m., a man called from the 16000 block of Patricia Way to report a Roseville woman broke into his residence and stole his car. She also left messages on his answering machine threatening to kill him and his girlfriend. Deputies wrote a report and alerted area law enforcement to be on the lookout for the woman. Deputies recovered the vehicle on Bald Hill Road.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grass Valley and Nevada County make The Union’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User