• A 54-year-old Nevada City man was booked into the Wayne Brown Correctional Facility at 10:40 p.m. for inflicting injury on a spouse or cohabitant.
• At 11:52 a.m. a caller from the 10400 block of Broken Oak Court reported sexual offenses.
• At 3:09 p.m. a caller reported a possibly intoxicated man was walking in circles at a turnout on McCourtney Road. Officers located the man, a transient, who was trying to get to Reno. They gave him directions.
• At 3:46 p.m. a person at the county of the sheriff’s office reported a possible fraud.
• At 5:36 p.m. a person on a phone at the Rood Center reported her son’s former girlfriend was threatening to kill her.
• At 7:11 p.m. a caller from Cottage Hill School on the 22600 block of Kingston Lane reported a theft at the school’s open house.
• At 9:59 p.m. a woman from the 10400 block of Hawke Lane said she got a call from a man who said she and her husband were snitches and she was going to die. They got another call from the same man at 10:38 p.m. who said “Get out of the window because I’m getting ready to cap him.”
• At 12:34 a.m. a 911 caller from the 12900 block of Madrone Forest Drive could only moan and breath heavily into the phone due to extreme intoxication. The caller’s mother said she would take care of the person.
• At 1:16 a.m. officers called parents on the 11600 block of Old Gold Drive to report their juvenile child was found sleeping in a shed on the 400 block of Glenwood Drive.
• At 11:03 a.m. a caller reported a juvenile was brandishing a knife and a toy gun at bus drivers on Conaway Avenue.
• At 1:29 p.m. a caller reported two juveniles were throwing rocks at cars on the Golden Center Freeway from the Dorsey Drive overpass.
• At 1:53 p.m. a caller from Mill Street in downtown reported several motorcycle riders there were intoxicated.
• At 6:55 p.m., a caller from the 200 block of Sutton Way reported a neighbor was vandalizing a vehicle with mustard.
• At 3:46 a.m. a caller from the 300 block of North Church Street said a man in a white hat was looking in their window.
• At 4:45 a.m. a caller from the 400 block of Mill Street said someone was at her kitchen window and had previously been lurking on the side of the home.
• At 6:20 a.m. a caller from the 100 block of Conaway Avenue reported a burglary of money and medication.
• At 9:20 a.m. a caller from the 900 block of East Main Street reported an embezzlement by an employee.
• At 11:03 a.m. a caller from the 400 block of Henderson Street said her son had been smoking marijuana in the bathroom and she wanted to speak with an officer.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grass Valley and Nevada County make The Union’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User