• At 11:30 a.m., a woman from the 200 block of Sutton Way called to report that her 15-year-old son had made an unauthorized use of a credit card. Contact was made with her and a report was taken.
• At 1:06 p.m., a person from the 100 block of Richardson Street reported that a white male in black leather jackets, black shorts and tall black shoes pinched her inappropriately while leaving a restaurant. The 36-year-old man then went on foot up Rustic Lane. Contact was made with him, but the victim chose not to press charges.
• At 3:15 p.m., a caller from the 100 block of Mill Street reported a physical fight in the alley next to the business. A white male had passed out in the roadway. Contact was made with the 45-year-old man and he was transported to the Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Emergency Room. Once cleared, he was then arrested and booked for violation of parole.
• At 6:24 p.m., a caller from the 100 block of East Berryhill Drive reported three people involved in a physical fight. While two fled the scene on foot, contact was made with the victim who was transported to Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital for his injuries.
• At 8:09 a.m., a caller from Church Street at Neal reported a man was harassing people. The 36-year-old man was arrested for failure to register as a sex offender.
• At 9:48 a.m., a caller from the 700 block of Maltman Drive reported that two windows had been shot out in his vehicle. The person requested a log entry only and more patrol in the area during evening hours.
• At 2:28 p.m., a 33-year-old man and a 20-year-old man were cited at the intersection of Colfax Ave. and Henderson Street for possession of drug paraphernalia and minor infractions.
• At 12:16 p.m., a woman from the 13000 block of Highway 49, reported that a person checked in at a hotel and bought a CB radio from a maintenance worker and then left without paying for it. The reporting person also informed that the person stole $40 from the hotel manager and some of her items.
• At 3:50 p.m., a man from the 20000 block of Rockaway Road called to report he is receiving threatening phone calls on his cell phone.
• At 5:49 p.m., a caller from the 20000 block of Dog Bar Road called to report that a neighbor was shouting obscenities and shooting paintballs.
• At 12:20 p.m., a caller from Seven Hills Middle School on the 700 block of Hoover Lane reported that a parent was in the office and was possibly under influence of alcohol.
• At 2:09 p.m., a woman called from Birchville Road to report that people were cutting the locks of her property to let in cows and horses to graze throughout the day. She requested log entry only and asked for extra patrol at the corner of Birchville Road and Pleasant Valley Road.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grass Valley and Nevada County make The Union’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User