• At 8:15 a.m., a man called to report he had found a Visa card on a city parking lot.
• At 8:51 a.m., a caller from the 600 block of Whiting Street reported his vehicle windshield had been cracked by paintballs.
• At 11:18 a.m., a caller reported they had received messages threatening their property.
• At 12:25 p.m., a woman threatened employees at a business in the 400 block of East Main Street and then left without paying for a soda. Police booked her into the Wayne Brown Correctional Facility on a warrant and for intimidating business owners.
• At 1:31 p.m., a caller from the 300 block of Sutton Way reported the theft of computers.
• At 3:51 p.m., a caller from the 600 block of Morgan Ranch Drive reported that someone had egged their house.
• At 4:51 p.m., a caller reported a broken water main in the 400 block of Marshall Street.
• At 8:23 p.m., a caller in the 100 block of Berryhill Drive reported that someone was chasing her son.
• At 8:40 p.m., a 33-year-old Grass Valley man was arrested in the 300 block of Sutton Way for false imprisonment and booked into the Wayne Brown Correctional Facility. Bail was set at $10,000.
• At 9:40 a.m., a caller in the 100 block of Arcadia Drive said a neighbor continues to drive home drunk from work in his pickup truck.
• At 10:38 a.m., a caller from the Nevada County Children’s Services office on the 200 block of Sutton Way reported a woman was in the building making threats.
• At 1:58 a.m. a 46-year-old Nevada City man was booked into the Wayne Brown Correctional Facility for failure to appear in court after being released on his own recognizance, bringing drugs into a jail and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• At 7:56 a.m. a caller reported vandalism to the Oak Tree School on the 18800 block of Oak Tree Road.
• At 9:10 a.m. a subject passed out in a business in the 500 block of Searls Avenue in Nevada City and was taken to Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital by ambulance.
• At 4:36 a.m. a 36-year-old Nevada City man was booked into the Wayne Brown Correctional Facility for being under the influence of drugs, possession of drugs, possession of drugs for sale, transporting drugs for sale, keeping a place to sell drugs, resisting an officer and driving under the influence. Bail was set at $35,000.
• At 8:53 a.m. a Caltrans crew reported finding a shotgun and snowshoes on Highway 20 near Spaulding Lake.
• At 10:20 a.m. a 31-year-old Grass Valley woman was booked into the Wayne Brown Correctional Facility for possession of amphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a hypodermic syringe and destroying evidence. Bail was set at $10,000.
• At 2:01 p.m. a caller from the 10400 block of Robin Avenue reported the theft of a tool box from his vehicle.
• At 8:09 p.m., a caller from Sacramento requested a welfare check on a person on the 11300 block of Buckeye Court. The caller said the person was a recent victim of burglary and identity theft. When the person at the residence was contacted, they said they did not know the initial caller.
• At 8:45 p.m. a caller from the 10700 block of Walker Drive reported that someone hit their house with a paintball.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User