• At 1:13 p.m., a caller from the 200 block of Bank Street reported someone had illegal firearms. The caller turned in the firearms, and police notified surrounding law enforcement to be on the lookout for a man driving to Southern California in a yellow Jeep Cherokee with his girlfriend.
• At 3:05 p.m., a caller from the 300 block of North Church Street reported a golden Labrador retriever and a smaller red dog from Carol Street were running loose on a daily basis.
• At 3:42 p.m., a caller from the 200 block of Dorsey Drive reported a possible parental abduction of a child.
• At 5:56 p.m., a caller from Alta Street reported a vehicle fire and the female driver took off on foot. Police were unable to locate the woman.
• At 8:09 p.m., a caller from the 300 block of Rhode Island Street reported multiple gun shots heard and several people running. Police made contact and found juveniles were shooting laser guns and throwing snowballs. They were released to their parents.
• At 9:36 p.m., police arrested a 26-year-old man for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• At 10:14 p.m., a woman called from Carol Drive to report a man was making threats against her and her dog.
• At 9:24 a.m., a caller from South Auburn Street reported a large number of nails in the roadway at the underpass. The nails were removed from the road.
• At 1:18 p.m., police received a second 911 call from a residence on the 900 block of Slate Creek Road. A juvenile was out of control and had broken one of the windows to the residence.
• At 1:30 p.m., police arrested a 26-year-old man on the 100 block of West McKnight Way for a warrant.
• At 1:58 p.m., police arrested a man on South Auburn Street under the overpass for being drunk in public.
• At 3:41 p.m., police arrested a 32-year-old man for probation violation.
• At 6:02 p.m., a caller from East Main Street reported that a juvenile lit something on fire and there was an explosion. Police were unable to locate the juvenile.
• At 6:52 p.m., police arrested a 33-year-old man on Walsh Street for probation violation.
• At 7:32 p.m., police arrested a 20-year-old man, a 21 year-old woman and an 18-year-old woman on the 200 block of Sutton Way for warrants.
• At 8:53 p.m., police arrested a 32-year-old man on the 300 block of Columbia Street for a warrant.
• At 12:05 a.m., police arrested a 25-year-old man on Colfax Avenue for a warrant.
• At 1:33 a.m., police arrested a 29-year-old man at a bar on East Main Street for probation violation and malicious mischief/vandalism.
• At 7:35 p.m., a woman called to report a traffic accident on Highway 20 approximately a mile past Melody Lane. The call was transferred to the California Highway Patrol.
• At 10:31 p.m., a caller from Idaho Maryland Road reported a black Ford Explorer was on its side one mile above Brunswick Road. It appeared to be unoccupied. The CHP was advised.
• At 8:52 a.m., a caller from the 18000 block of Lake Forest Drive reported a mailbox was vandalized.
• At 8:58 a.m., a caller from the 10000 block of Rincon Way reported a burglary occurred and the dog was also missing. Police took a case report for burglary.
• At 6:41 p.m., a caller from the hospital reported that a man who lives on the 11000 block of Spenceville Road went AWOL from the hospital with an IV still in place. The man had an infection in his hand and was apparently trying to avoid surgery.
• At 7:30 p.m., a caller from the 15000 block of Sunken Bridge Road reported embezzlement of antique dolls by someone who lives in Burbank. The dolls are worth approximately $4,000.
• At 8:06 p.m., deputies took a report for a hit and run on Norlene Way. The CHP was on scene.
• At 9:01 p.m., a juvenile girl from the 11000 block of Sunset Way reported that someone driving a gold Buick Rendezvous followed her Friday night. The car sped off when she hid in some bushes.
• At 9:24 p.m., a woman called from the 16000 block of Patricia Way to report someone she thought was in an unmarked patrol car had pulled her over and then followed her two days later. Deputies responded and checked the area.
• At 9:30 p.m., a caller reported four boys and a girl without a coat in a Ford Explorer stuck in the snow on Relief Hill Road off of North Bloomfield Road. The juveniles refused a ride from the caller. The caller reported that a full-sized Ford Bronco helped the Explorer out of the snow.
• At 11:52 p.m., a caller from the 400 block of Brock Road reported a vehicle crashed into a tree. Deputies took a report for a hit and run and contacted a 17-year-old who was believed to be the driver. The juvenile was found at a friend’s house down the street from the accident with some injuries.
• At 12:41 a.m., deputies cited five people on the 17000 block of Selby Lane for violating a county ordinance. They were shooting guns near inhabited dwellings.
• At 9:13 a.m., Animal Control tended to an injured deer in a ditch on the 16000 block of Hillaire Road.
• At 11:40 p.m., a caller reported a vehicle accident on Broad and Pine streets with two to three vehicles involved.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User