• At 11:52 a.m., a caller from East Main Street reported two men were soliciting passersby to purchase cigarettes for them because they don’t have ID, though they appeared to be over 18. Police were unable to locate the men.
• At 12:19 p.m., a caller from the 400 block of Henderson Street reported three juveniles were asked to leave 30 minutes ago. Police arrested a 17-year-old boy for marijuana possession and violation of probation.
• At 4:23 p.m., a caller from Starbucks reported a panhandler was sitting in a chair outside the business and making customers feel uncomfortable. Police arrested the 37-year-old man for being drunk in public.
• At 4:53 p.m., a man called from the 100 block of Arcadia Drive to report another man threw a bucket of chicken at him as part of continued harassment.
• At 5:20 p.m., police arrested a 39-year-old woman on the 200 block of Dorsey Drive for being drunk in public.
• At 7:30 p.m., police arrested a 25-year-old construction worker for spousal abuse and damaging a telephone line.
• At 7:51 p.m., police arrested an 18-year-old man on the 400 block of Henderson Street for possession of marijuana and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
• At 8:43 p.m., police arrested a 25-year-old man at Segsworth Street and Joerschke Street for a local warrant.
• At 11:04 p.m., police arrested a 23-year-old man on East Main Street for drunken driving.
• At 1:41 a.m., police arrested a 47-year-old man under the freeway for being drunk in public.
• At 1:49 a.m., police arrested a 28-year-old man on Bank Street for drunken driving.
• At 8:57 a.m., police took a report on the 600 block of Le Duc Street for theft of a black and white Boston terrier.
• At 10:23 a.m., a caller from North Church Street reported multiple mailboxes and satellite dishes had been dumped on the property.
• At 10:33 a.m., a caller from Colfax Avenue at Memorial Park reported a pole and sign for Gold Hill Drive was off the road.
• At 10:46 a.m., a caller from the 100 block of West Main Street reported a sign was stolen.
• At 1:37 p.m., a woman called from the 11000 block of Vinlee Place to report a woman came to her house and said a man was threatening to burn down her house. Deputies responded and arrested a 51-year-old electrician for cruelty to an elderly/dependent adult likely to cause great bodily injury or death, inflicting corporal injury on a cohabitant, making threats and committing a felony while out on bail.
• At 2:59 p.m., deputies arrested a person at Western Gateway Park on a federal warrant.
• At 3:07 p.m., a caller from Tall Pines Mobile Home Park reported that since Feb. 6, a heavyset man in his 40s or 50s has been sitting in his silver sedan at the bus stop on Highway 49. He follows children into the park and waves them over to his vehicle until a parent approaches, then he leaves.
• At 4:52 p.m., a woman called from the 14000 block of Greenwood Circle to report her neighbor threatened and assaulted her over the caller’s dog killing the neighbor’s cat.
• At 7:13 p.m., a caller from the 14000 block of Pleasant Valley Road reported a juvenile was assaulted at a nearby school during a basketball game. Police took a report for assault.
• At 9:08 p.m., a father and son reported the son was hit in the arm by a security guard and the juvenile needed to go to the emergency room. Police took a report for assault.
• At 12:51 a.m., deputies responded to a rollover accident on Stotler Avenue and arrested a 44-year-old man for drunken driving and driving without a license, a 47-year-old man for being drunk in public and a 42-year-old woman for being drunk in public.
• At 10:20 a.m., a man called from the 20000 block of Chapparal Circle to report his vehicle was burglarized last night. His stereo is missing and his dashboard was damaged.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User