• At 12:40 p.m., a person called from the 800 block of East Main Street reported that an ex-employee threatened him.
• At 3:45 p.m., two people called from the 400 block of Colfax Avenue to report a noninjury accident involving two vehicles.
• At 5:24 p.m., a person called from Condon Park to report a physical altercation between two people.
• At 6:49 p.m., a female juvenile called 911 thrice from the 200 block of Sutton Way and said she was being harassed by seven people in her apartment who would not leave. The report was found to be untrue, and she received a citation for misuse of 911.
• At 10:38 p.m., a person called from South Auburn Street and reported seeing a drunken juvenile walking toward Prosperity Lane. The juvenile was given a citation and released for being drunk in public and resisting arrest.
• At 11:03 p.m., police arrested a 23-year-old man on Neal Street for being drunk in public.
• At 11:25 p.m., a 54-year-old man was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol at the roundabout near Sierra College.
• At 12:45 a.m., police arrested a 31-year-old man in downtown Grass Valley for being drunk in public.
• At 1:33 a.m., police arrested a 22-year-old man at Colfax Highway and Race Street for driving under influence and possessing open container of alcoholic beverages in the vehicle.
• At 9:34 p.m., police arrested a 25-year-old man on the 300 block of Sutton Way for reckless driving and vandalism.
• At 1:34 a.m. a person called from a store on Idaho Maryland Road reported a 26-year-old man standing in Weaver Auto & Truck Center’s new construction area, throwing things at vehicles. The man was arrested and booked for being drunk in public.
• At 10:48 a.m., a 39-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Eaglestone Road and Wolf Road for being under influence of controlled substance, driving while privileges were revoked and resisting arrest.
• At 4:56 p.m. a woman from the 1200 block of Rough and Ready Highway called from her neighbor’s house to report that her grandson was threatening to hit her. She said he had no weapons.
• At 8:06 p.m. a man called from the 17000 block of Single Tree Lane to report theft of cash from his residence.
• At 2:08 a.m., police arrested a 46-year-old man in Nevada City for peeking into inhabited building and resisting arrest.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grass Valley and Nevada County make The Union’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User