One hundred years and counting in Grass Valley
December 3, 2018
Currently there are five centenarians living at Eskaton Village in Grass Valley. According to the staff, all agree that the secrets to longevity include a healthy diet and staying mentally and physically active. They also reinforced the notion that having a positive attitude and a sense of humor also play a key role.
Pictured from left are Olga Thorson, 101; Eunice Waddell, 100; and Jean Truex, 104.
Trending In: Local News
- Major electrical infrastructure company moves headquarters to Nevada City
- Traffic stop yields 2 arrests, discovery of items stolen from South Yuba River State Park
- Vintage ice cream cart stolen in Nevada City dumped at Rood Center
- Nevada County DA clears deputies involved in non-fatal shooting
- The last bits of sunshine for Nevada County