NID board meeting postponed to July 25
July 9, 2018
The Nevada Irrigation District board of directors meeting that was slated for Wednesday has been canceled. The board will next meet at 9 a.m. on July 25, said NID communications specialist Susan Lauer.
The main item on Wednesday's agenda was a presentation of the audit report on the proposed Centennial Dam. That report will be on the agenda for July 25, Lauer said.
Trending In: Local News
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- Governor talks wildfire preparedness, rural broadband in Grass Valley
- Nevada County authorities ID fatal stabbing victim
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s