Nevada County’s Cinderella Project overflowing with support
November 23, 2017
Nevada County's Cinderella Project's closet is full to bursting, so the nonprofit effort is having a Holiday & Little Black Dress Sale just in time for events coming up in December and January.
Mill Street Clothing Company has offered its space, so 5-7:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 30, shoppers can peruse a large selection of dresses, size XL-XS, suitable for ages 16-86. Mill Street Clothing is located at 117 Mill St. in downtown Grass Valley.
The dresses are priced from $5-$100, helping to ensure something for everyone.
Cinderella Project has been serving Nevada County high school students for the past eight years, helping to build self-esteem while making prom dreams come true. All proceeds from this sale will benefit the organization's work for every prom season from March-May, providing prom attire for students who wouldn't otherwise be able to attend their prom.
Trending In: Local News
- All Thai’d up: After a year of preparation, Chandara Thai opens in Grass Valley
- North San Juan resident arrested in Nebraska pot bust takes plea
- Nevada County Fair board ousts CEO Rea Callender
- Renovation of Nevada City’s National Hotel on pace for December reopening
- Grass Valley police: Man on parole caught after fleeing officers