Nevada County Habitat for Humanity Announces new executive director
April 2, 2018
Nevada County Habitat for Humanity's board of directors is excited to announce Lorraine Larson as their new executive director.
After 10 years, current Executive Director Debbie Arakel Sheppard announced her plan to step down on April 15.
The Board of Directors formed an ad hoc committee in January to search and select a new executive director. Lorraine Larson, the current associate director, was selected and accepted the position of executive director. Lorraine began the role on Saturday, overlapping for a short period with Sheppard.
"We are pleased to have selected a candidate with the skills and experience necessary to lead our organization into a bright future, and also one who is intimately familiar with our Habitat, our operations, personnel, volunteers and supporters," a release stated.
For more information, go to http://www.nchabitat.org
Source: Nevada County Habitat for Humanity
Trending In: Local News
- Renovation of Nevada City’s National Hotel on pace for December reopening
- Grass Valley police: Man on parole caught after fleeing officers
- Nevada City pondering Commercial Street options
- Candidates for U.S. House agree on little in public forum held in Graeagle (VIDEO)
- All Thai’d up: After a year of preparation, Chandara Thai opens in Grass Valley