Nevada County firefighters put out structure fire
July 6, 2018
Nevada County Consolidated firefighters contained a structure fire early this morning located on Deloris Drive in Grass Valley.
Units were called out to the scene around 2:30 a.m. today and reported a structure that was 50 percent involved. Nevada County fire engines quickly contained the blaze to the structure's garage and attic.
The fire was squashed by 3 a.m., though crews remained on scene to mop up hot spots and assist owners of the structure until 4 a.m.
No injuries were reported, and the fire is currently under investigation.
Trending In: Local News
- Governor talks wildfire preparedness, rural broadband in Grass Valley
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Nevada County authorities ID fatal stabbing victim
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s