Nevada County Elder Care Providers’ Coalition meetings to start earlier
November 27, 2017
Elder Care Providers' Coalition meetings to start earlier
Meetings for the Elder Care Providers' Coalition will start at 11:30 a.m. from now on at Hospice of the Foothills so that we will have more time to hear our presenter, ask questions and also hear from our fellow members. The group encourages people think of a friend to invite who might also enjoy the group.
Please RSVP to email@example.com so the group will have an idea as to how many people will be coming so we can make sure we have enough plates, napkins, etc.
Source: Elder Care Providers' Coalition
Trending In: Local News
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Governor talks wildfire preparedness, rural broadband in Grass Valley
- Nevada County authorities ID fatal stabbing victim
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s