Nevada County District Attorney Cliff Newell endorsed by victims group
March 7, 2018
Newell gets endorsement from victims group
The Crime Victims United of California endorsed Cliff Newell for Nevada County District Attorney.
"As District Attorney my first priority is and has always been protecting the community and supporting victims," Newell said in a release. "Organizations like CVU are critical to the well-being of the community I serve and I am honored to have their support."
Source: Kael Newton, Campaign Manager, Re-elect Cliff Newell
Trending In: Local News
- Three Grass Valley arrests involve drugs, alcohol
- Grass Valley resident hits up Grammy Awards ceremony for third time
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity