Nevada County Consolidated Fire administration office to close during relocation
January 18, 2018
The Nevada County Consolidated Fire District's administration office will be moving to a new building located at 640 Coyote St. in Nevada City.
The current office, located at 11329 McCourtney Road, will close at 5 p.m. Friday but will reopen for normal business at their new location on Wednesday.
Chief Jim Turner said he and his staff would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but look forward to serving the public at their new location.
Trending In: Local News
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- Governor talks wildfire preparedness, rural broadband in Grass Valley