Nevada County Consolidated Fire administration office to close during relocation
January 18, 2018
The Nevada County Consolidated Fire District's administration office will be moving to a new building located at 640 Coyote St. in Nevada City.
The current office, located at 11329 McCourtney Road, will close at 5 p.m. Friday but will reopen for normal business at their new location on Wednesday.
Chief Jim Turner said he and his staff would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but look forward to serving the public at their new location.
Trending In: Local News
- All Thai’d up: After a year of preparation, Chandara Thai opens in Grass Valley
- North San Juan resident arrested in Nebraska pot bust takes plea
- Renovation of Nevada City’s National Hotel on pace for December reopening
- Grass Valley police: Man on parole caught after fleeing officers
- Nevada County Fair board ousts CEO Rea Callender