Let the good times roll: Sierra BrewFest returns for 28 annual benefit
August 27, 2017
The libations flowed and the good times rolled Saturday afternoon at the Nevada County Fairgrounds during the 28th Annual Sierra BrewFest benefiting Music in the Mountains.
Attendees mingled with friends while tasting more than 50 handcrafted beers from over 20 different brewers from up and down the west coast.
Breweries such as Anderson Valley, Dust Bowl, Three Forks, ol' Republic, Sierra Nevada, Lost Coast and many more were on hand to pour from their kegs.
Live music performed by Boomer kept the crowd moving and food vendors offered everything from treats to oysters on the half shell.
For more information on Music in the Mountains, visit, http://www.musicinthemountains.org.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley resident hits up Grammy Awards ceremony for third time
- Three Grass Valley arrests involve drugs, alcohol
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s