Filing deadline looms Monday for wildfire survivors seeking disaster unemployment insurance
December 15, 2017
Dec. 18, is the filing deadline for survivors who need Disaster Unemployment Insurance following October's wildfires in Northern California.
Those wishing to register can visit http://www.edd.ca.gov, for a prominent link on that page, according to a Federal Emergency Management Agency news release.
Individuals who have already registered with FEMA and have questions about their application can visit one of two Disaster Recovery Centers:
Santa Rosa — Press Democrat Building, 427 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sonoma — Hanna Boys Center, 17000 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Individuals may also visit http://www.disaster assistance.gov or by calling 1-800-621-3362
Recommended Stories For You
Source: Federal Emergency Management Administration
Trending In: Local News
- Rough and Ready caregiver arrested in suspected financial elder abuse
- Contractor error delays new playground in Grass Valley
- Attorneys in vehicular manslaughter case now have toxicology, vehicle info
- Renovation of Nevada City’s National Hotel on pace for December reopening
- Grass Valley police: Man on parole caught after fleeing officers